We are searching data for your request:
No pool party is complete without a fresh cold drink in hand as you and your friends are splashing around or laying out under the summer sun.
That’s why we’ve teamed up with Barefoot Refresh Spritzers to give you a how-to on throwing a pool party on the fly.
1. DIY Flower Straws: They’re super easy and quick to make in batches, so everyone at the party can top off a can with a little floral fun.
2. DIY Pool Accessories: Watercoloring plain white cover-ups and other accessories are way less maintenance than tie-dying, but have the same summer-y effect.
3. Barefoot Refresh Spritzers: These spritzers are a game changer. You can easily tuck these single-serve cans in your cooler, or beach bag to go out and about. Click here: http://bit.ly/28O1Lxh
4. The Best Mexican Corn Recipe: Corn on the cob is always a crowd-pleaser and this grilled Mexican corn recipe is great for spicing up a typical summer snack. Click here: http://go.brit.co/28LrbZM
5. Make Sangria: Nothing says summer better than a fresh cold pitcher of sangria. Barefoot Refresh Summer Red Spritzer makes a great base for the ultimate summer beverage.
6. Go With the Floaties: Packing your pool with floaties is a no brainer. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty awesome drifting on a pineapple float all day long.
7. Get a Waterproof Camera for Epic Underwater Pics: What’s better than a selfie? Underwater selfies!
8. Remember to Use Sun Protection: It’s the worst when you come back from the pool with a sunburn. Avoid this party foul by slicking SPF on your skin and offering some to your friends.
9. Make an Ice Cream Cake That Won’t Melt: This is the perfect cake to make as you’re throwing together a last minute summer bash. Click here: http://go.brit.co/28PMATR
10. Serve Fruity Ice: Let’s be real, you’re going to be making ice anyway for your sangria, so why not dress up the ice cubes by adding summer fruits in the tray?
11. Wear Playful Sunnies: Make a statement while shielding your eyes from the sun. These springtime flower sunglasses easily transition to summer weather.
12. Make-Over Last Year’s Straw Hat: Add some cute quirkiness to your basic straw hat by adding pom poms to the brim. Click here for the DIY: http://go.brit.co/1qm53vu
13. Stock Up on Towels: Chances are, someone is going to forget to bring a towel. Save the day by offering an extra!
Hooray for Summer!